Official test results will be mailed approximately three weeks after the test administration.
- If you pass the test, you will receive a certificate indicating you have met the requirements of Statute 744 and your name (no score) will be posted on the TMRI Professional Guardian Examination website.
- If you do not pass the test, you will receive a letter with a table indicating the Statewide Public Guardianship Office’s areas by unit in which you responded to at least one item incorrectly and you need to improve.
- If you do not pass the test, you may request a handscoring of your answer document by emailing or faxing in the Handscoring Request Form.
- Requests for handscoring must be received in our office within 30 calendar days after the mailing of test results.
- If you do not pass the test, you may request an appointment for a score verification session by mailing in the Score Verification Request Form.
- Requests to attend a score verification session must be received in our office within 60 calendar days after the mailing of test results.
- Score verification sessions are held in Wesley-Chapel on the third Wednesday of every month. These sessions are not study sessions for future tests; they are for the purpose of identifying scoring errors.
- You must wait at least 31 days after attending a Score Verification Session before retesting.